Inspection of industrial commodities and raw material
With the help of independent inspections, compliance can be controlled by requirements in terms of quantity, quality of a product or a raw material. In addition, the effectiveness of the traceability of goods or raw materials can be checked.
The core competencies of Tentacontrol GmbH include the inspection and sampling of solid bulk materials:
- Ores and concentrates
- Ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Precious metals and ferroalloys
- Products out of the steel industries
- Minerals and mineral residues
- Construction and recycled materials
- Solid fuels
We carry out inspection in national and international maritime and inland ports, in mines, coking plants and warehouses. Sampling is performed in ship, barge, freight trains, trucks, in warehouses and conveyor systems as well as during loading, unloading and transhipment.
Our services cover:
- Quality and quantity control
- Physical tests and chemical analyses
- Gauging of barges and ships
- Warehouse inventory
- Sanitary inspection
- Assessment in the case of an accident /incident
- Advice and expertise
As a result of our inspections we issue an inspection report, analysis certificate, or certificate confirming the compliance with the above requirements.
Tentacontrol GmbH, Sternstraße 108 , D-20357 Hamburg
Tel.: +49 (0)40 / 37867115
Fax: +49 (0)40 / 37867199